Here are a few of our group’s guidelines.
1) We’d love to find out more about you. (We promise not to sell your info.) Please join our Facebook Group and introduce yourself so we can know our community a little bit better.
2) Please read the details for how the Read100 Program works.
3) For more ideas on what kind and types of books your child(ren) can read, I refer you to GuavaRama’s excellent series of posts.
4) If you have any questions that are not answered by the Guidelines or the Details pages, please visit our FAQs.
5) No spam. Be civil. Use common sense.
Admins will ban/delete members and posts at their discretion. We usually give three warnings (but reserve the right to give none at all) before we delete or ban.
6) Keep on-topic. (In case it isn’t clear, the topic is on reading Chinese books, Chinese books, and its ancillary topics.)
Alright. That’s it. Enjoy and post away. 🙂 We look forward to having many years of fruitful discussion.