Alright. The title of this post is somewhat misleading. (sorrynotsorry)
But I just thought the title sounded sexy and bad-ass and quite frankly, I wanted to sex up my blog a bit. (Something of mine should be sexy, right?) And I will talk about sexy people (and include pictures – you’re welcome).
So, it’s kind of on topic but maybe not the sex you were looking for?
Anyhow, this is all just to say, a meandering type of post is in order for today. Also? I’m just gonna dive right in. (That’s what she said!)
1) I have been drinking lots of tea lately because I’ve been staying up so late. Oddly enough, no shaking. I think it really is the combination of tea and sugar that kills me. This is quite a relief because I love me some tea. (Especially Earl Grey – that bergamot smell slays me in all ways that are delicious.)
2) These past few years, I have found androgynous women more and more attractive. Like Tilda Swinton in Constantine. Shit. Tilda Swinton in everything. Mostly because I want her hair. I WANTS IT.
Or this sexy as fuck video of Lorde in Yellow Flicker Beat. (The song is SAF, too.)
In fact, this is a huge reason I have cut my hair so short. (Also, I don’t have to comb my hair in the morning when I wake up.) I have dreams of being as androgynously striking as these women.
There. That’s enough sex to justify the title.
3) Hmmmm… Just to make sure we have enough hawtness in the post and so you can’t accuse me of false advertising, here is a picture of Daniel Wu. To be that napkin!
4) I know. I’ll wait.
5) I swear I had a point when I came up with the idea for this post. I guess my brain just got distracted.
6) I think the older I get, the more I’m into men who are 40 and up. I feel dirty looking at kids in their twenties, like I should be reminding them to take a nap or something. No, thanks.
That may be why I watch NCIS. Because Mark Harmon? Yes, please.
I’m a sucker for silver hair. A SUCKER.
7) OMG. Have I become a mature woman? Like, OLD? AM I OLD NOW?
8) Eh. I accept this.
9) I have typed the word “sex” a little too much in this post. I feel like a naughty twelve year old.
10) It’s fun to look at pretty pictures on the internet, but in real life, I avoid men I find attractive (in both looks and personality). Why start something that cannot be finished? Seems to be a huge waste of time. This is why I, in large part, make zero effort in looking good – unless it is for a very specific business reason. (Eg: when I go to conferences because sweatpants do not inspire professionalism.)
Sorry, Hapa Papa. We all know my breasts are really just milk delivery devices. Nothing to see here, folks. Just sad, sad, flabby bags of skin and milk.
11) The odd thing is, I don’t usually consider myself dowdy or drab. I mean, I know my outside seems uninteresting, but inside, I’m SAF.
Inside, I’m killing it.
Alright. As usual, I can’t end a post for the life of me. Happy Wednesday!